Our Commitment to your Health & Safety
All of us at The Tent Merchant are united in our concern over the current COVID-19 crisis and want to take a moment to address our plans to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, clients and community.
As the days pass--as a business-- we will do our best to adapt and meet the needs of our TTM family, community, and customers with the following special arrangements.
In addition to staying abreast of updates and guidelines from the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control, local and federal governments, we are adopting several measures, here at The Tent Merchant, including the following:
- Event Specialists are available by e-mail or phone during the hours of 9am-3pm Monday thru Friday and 9am-2pm Saturday . Note, we are still taking orders and quotes for future events via phone or email.
- The Prop House Showroom is closed until “Stay in Place” is lifted.
- Haley Will Call Facility is closed until “Stay in Place” is lifted.
- Delivery & Pickup Services will remain open for essential rentals only taking into consideration Health & Welfare Guidelines, including in depth and frequent cleanings of all our facilities and equipment.
- The Prop & Décor Outlet Store on State Street is closed until “Stay in Place” is lifted.
As usual, we are reachable via email at firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To help our customers during this period—we will ensure all emails and phone messages are monitored and answered past close of business hours.
These extraordinary times require us to do everything we can, as we are all in this together. We appreciate your understanding and invite any feedback you might have on the health and safety measures during this period.
All of us at The Tent Merchant send wishes of health, safety and hope to our beautiful community. Take care of yourselves and each other. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
The Tent Merchant Team